Updating the website

I’ve finally got the new website up and running after testing for a while. It has combined the blog and static pages into a single site that hopefully actually works and means I don’t have to worry about compiling a site every time I change something.

The blog software has been changed from [movabletype](http://movabletype.org) to [wordpress](http://wordpress.org) and while the actual migration was straightforward, there was some apache mod_rewrite evilness to update the links.

There is probably broken links somewhere. The site is so old now I’m not sure of all the links and paths myself. I think I also succeeded in changing the blog without spamming [Planet Debian](http://planet.debian.org/) with all my old posts, which is a bonus.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *